Grant portal opens: March 15, 2022
American Family Insurance Dreams Foundation Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is my organization eligible? Organizations must meet the following criteria:
What information do I need to fill out an application?
- Currently registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization as designated by the IRS in good standing.
- Office located and programs offered in one of our 19 operating states: Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, or Wisconsin
- Grants may not be made to organizations that discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or disability status
May I discuss my organization’s ideas for a grant prior to my application?
- Organization Federal tax ID number/EIN
- Description of organization and programming
- Number of individuals served
- Ethnic breakdown of participants and staff
- Breakdown of participants who are economically disadvantaged
Will I know when my application has been received or if it is funded?
- We look forward to learning more about your ideas! Please introduce yourself and your organization by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Yes. The person whose contact information is listed on the grant application will receive a confirmation email upon receipt. That same person will receive an email regarding the status of the application.